Tuesday, December 1, 2009

::A Little Bit About Me::

*I am 24 years old and I don't recognize the new me. But don't get me wrong I am loving what I see.

*I play volleyball indoor and on the beach. I have played for 11 years and it has turned into my profession. Lucky Me!


*I don't like tattoos but I have one.


* I just started modeling and I am loving my new job.  Even though the camera is my enemy I still get so excited for shoots


*Blue Diamond JalapeƱo Smokehouse Almonds are my favorite.


*I live in the most incredible place in the world.

*I am so very very close with my family and even though they drive me nuts I absolutely adore them.

*I love kitties.


*I think freckles are cute.


* I want a puppy

*I am obsessed with the ocean and I could not imagine living any place other than by the water.


*I'm such a dreamer.

*I was born to travel. Adventures are great.


*I hate to care about what people think.

*I love taking pictures and posting them on facebook. Most call me the paparazzi.

*I secretly wish I could sing.

*If I could have one super power it would totally be to fly.

*I have a split personality. The home body and the energetic socialite.