...technically yesterday since I just woke up. This time zone is tricky! It's like I am from the future.
Following Camilla's lead:
- That if I am what I eat then I am a huge yucky salad filled with things that should not be put together in a salad (eggs, apples, ham, corn, quinoa, cheese) Barf! But I ate it anyways because I want to get healthy and fit. I want to be that yummy crepe I had in Paris!
- That every day I have a choice on whether or not I want to be happy. I am in control. Weird concept? Who would have thought that we have control over ourselves
- I have two friends who are going to make this wedding possible and are working their butts off to help me out. I love you guys! I am so beyond grateful
- I think about Berkeley a lot. You can stop smiling now Cam
- My spelling and writing abilities are slowly diminishing. I realized this when I reread some of things I wrote and I noticed spelling mistakes like their instead of there or jeans instead of genes. I keep noticing I want to write toob instead of tube. TOOB ISN'T EVEN A WORD! WOW! I want to go back to school. I am feeling like a total retard but I can't help laughing at myself
- I love having ME time sitting in my dark little bat cave blogging
- I am starting to think that I would love to stay in America and find a job and settle down. You never realize how much you love the people around you until they are not there.
- Okay so now we are departing the emotional/deep train and concluding on the final thing I learned which is that I don't eat enough red meat. I am bruising like a peach from volleyball! That has not happened since I started playing in the 7th grade. Time to start taking in some more iron.