Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sunny Days A Comin'

Windy and Rainy outside
it seemed it would be a miserable day
Until...
Matt thought of the amazing idea of making some homemade Orange Juice.

It is so fun how the littlest things we do are so much more fun done together.
Not to mention he helps me eat so much healthier.
Even though at the beginning I was so peeved with his constant questioning of,
"are you really going to eat that?"
in regards to my multiple desserts and cheeseburgers,
I am so happy with how much better I feel and how much healthier I am.
I have even lost 24 lbs since I met him....
I didn't even realize that until yesterday...two years into our relationship.


Topic #2
I started reading this book called 3 Seconds.
It is about the power of three seconds and turning your thinking from "whatever" to
"whatever it takes"
I am so excited to finish this but I was hooked when I read the first quote of the book...

"Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you"
- Zig Ziglar

I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING!
Especially since Matt is obsessed with tartar sauce it just kind of struck my funny bone.