Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Vent Vent Vent Vent Vent- Who Wants To Join The Pity Party?!

Okay so great news!!! Matt and I qualified for a loan so we can buy our first house!!
So much responsibility. I feel like such a grownup.
I am so excited!
...Well I was excited until house hunting started to consume my days, my nights, my mornings, and my lunch hours. I even take my computer with me into the bathroom so I can continue house hunting (I know TMI, but it's true!). Showering and eating have now become a second priority. I find myself, subconsciously taking deep breaths in an attempt to release the stress, the wrinkles in my forehead and around my eyes are becoming a little more pronounced, I ache all over, I am waking up in the middle of the night and not going to bed until 3 am, and on top of all of these minor annoyances, the apartment that we were about to sign the lease on for us to live in during the beginning of the summer, just got leased out to someone else because the new people (apartment stealers) wanted to move in asap instead of April 25th (like the cool people), plus a little family issue to add to the mix, in addition to our clubs being 2 months late in paying us, along with the deadline for the tax credit rapidly approaching. Not to mention the soundtrack to my life has consisted of crap like this.

And all of these things make Matt's and my relationship flourish...NOT!

These little hiccups in life are so inconvenient. But without the bad I guess I wouldn't appreciate the great times as much. (My feeble attempt at something positive in this blog post)

Okay, so now that it's all out on the table, it's time to take a step back and
BREEAAAATTTTTHHHHHEEEEE

Alright! Does anyone else feel better?
Because I do!

*Image via