Saturday, August 21, 2010

Everyone Has A Favorite Wedding Gift Right?

Or is bad manners to publicly state that you had a favorite gift and then post a blog on what it was?

Who cares.  I'm so excited and happy with this gift I have to tell you about it.

Of course it is completely obvious that it came from the Salem family.

And it's not because Camilla was my Maid of Honor or that I just so happen to really like this family.
Camilla's mom put so much thought and effort into this gift and she is such a talented artist.  She should be doing this as a profession but of course she is being selfish and keeping her special gift to herself.  

Time to share your gift with the world Jody!  

This is a picture of me and Matt in Paris this past Christmas.  We spent a few days there with the Salems and it is possibly one of the most magical trips we have ever been on.  Matt got to see the Eiffel Tower for the first time which was comical because he literally stopped breathing.  But I do have this trip to thank as well as the Salems for the birth of this blog.
So Jody, if I can share my thoughts on the blog like everyone encouraged me to do, it's time for you share your abilities with everyone now as well!
Not to mention I will be one of the first to own a piece of your world famous art!
I mean how often does someone put so much thought and effort and personality into a gift for your wedding.  It wasn't the typical toaster or coffee maker which made this even more special!  I LOVE IT!
Thank you so much Salem Family!  Matteo and I love you guys!