Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dear Anonymous,

I just recently received this comment on my Korea Bound post
which I am now leaving for tomorrow btw

"Except that Sailor Moon is Japanese - you are a smart one!

Oh, and if you were remotely informed, North Korea is the iffy country . . . I hope you don't embarass yourself like you do on your blog when you're actually in the country.

But hey - I guess when your life consists of modeling and volleyball, those countries are all the same, and there's no time to be informed about anything important." 


Four things:
1. Thank you anonymous.  I'm so happy you have the courage to tell me how you feel
2. I'm sorry you're so unhappy
3. Thank you for reaffirming that I have so much to be grateful for in my life
4. I have the solution to your problem...If you don't like my blog, don't read it
seems simple enough

Guess you can't please everyone

Hope Everyone Had A Happy Weekend!