Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Wish...

haha Don't we all wish...
Round 2

So this week has been a bit of a hard one for me to get through.  I have been slightly panicking on what direction my life will go and how I can further nudge it along down the right path.  
Problem?  
What exactly is the path I am supposed to take?
There needs to be some sort of handbook to life.
I have been dead set on putting in my one month on October 1st so either way, at the end of October, I will be leaving on a jet plane to somewhere other than here.

So this week I wish....

1. To hear back from Korea asap so I can plan my life
2. If I don't get the job in Korea then I want to move to NYC and seriously pursue my modeling career
3. Or have modeling go amazingly well here
4. And if it does, then I want to purchase a house.....
....like this....
Okay, well I am not completely serious about purchasing a house like this one in particular but this is my wish list.
5. If Korea is a no go then I also want to get a job here.
Bonus: Book the Esprit job.

Told you my wishes were a little out there :)