Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Daddy!!!!

Dear Dad,
I hope you have the most fantastic birthday ever full of laughs, many backgammon wins, and hopefully mom lets you blow out the candles on your cake and eat it too.
You are absolutely the best and I am so grateful to have you in my life, even though a majority of the time was spent nagging me to do my homework and to follow the Beck motto:

never lie, cheat, or steal.

And regardless of the incessant speeches and countless debates of my youth, I wouldn't have changed a thing.  I admire who you are and what you have done and I LOVE YOU!

Happy Birthday Daddy Man!!!
For those of you who do not know my dad he is amazing!
I love him so dearly and I am so happy I still get to spend his birthdays together celebrating.  Even though he finds these days of celebration a semi-waste, I know he is excited to spend it with his family.
So here is to one of the most incredible people I have ever know!