Monday, October 11, 2010

Life is crawling along slowly which has given me plenty of time to notice that I am so busy looking into the future for what might be instead of enjoying now and what IS.  I just got married to such a wonderful man and my life is pretty awesome, so I should really be enjoying now and the journey with my new family.  With that, my new efforts with my wish list are going to be in the here and now.

10/10/10

I WISH...
~ For Olive and Jack to get along so we can keep our little happy family together
~ To create the most wonderful birthday experience for the most wonderful husband
~To get a job.  It hurts to say that.
~ To workout once a day this week.  It hurts even more to say that.
~ bgggoolgfolfolfolfidsu (that is Jack's wish.  He wanted to be included)
~ For my Nike commercial to result in residuals.

Oh! Update...
I'm going to New York on November 17th to see if I can make the stars align.  I'm sooooo excited!  Potential apartment hunting?