Sunday, April 17, 2011

So here's the deal,
I love it here!
I don't want to leave.
I'm sad that the season is almost over because that means my life in Puerto Rico is coming to a close.
You obviously can see why it's upsetting to leave this place.  The pictures show only a small fraction of the beauty on this island.
For some reason, the sunny beaches alone make me overwhelmingly happy.  I can hardly handle my giddiness and actually find it incredibly obnoxious.
I'm thinking a super dose of sun and beaches, which can only be accomplished on a cruise around all the islands in the Caribbean, is definitely and must do before I head back to reality in sunny Southern California.  Not like Southern California is that large a dose of reality either.
Nonetheless, for all my friends and family who have been worrying about me, just wanted to let you know that I'm doing great.
But it would sure be nice if you all came to visit me!