Monday, October 17, 2011

I crave sweet.
You name it, I will put sugar on it.
If I could have one cuisine for every meal, it would be dessert...
....is dessert even a cuisine?
That's beside the point.
What i'm trying to say is that I should be 900 pounds.
Thankfully I have taken on life as an athlete which has prevented me from becoming morbidly obese.  However, the other day (on my half birthday) I had a revelation.  I won't be in my 20's forever and the likelihood of me maintaining my insanely active lifestyle is about as probable as me squeezing into a size 5 shoe.
Not going to happen.
And all this talk about dieting, I'm done with it.  It's time to change my lifestyle and what I put in my body because when my volleyball days are over, I WILL be 900 pounds and morbidly obese if I don't alter my ways.
My bestest friend Camilla could not be anymore perfect of an example.
She changed her life and is now inspiring others to do the same....even me.

I have started by finding ways to make dessert a bit more, sayyyy.....fresh?
Try this one.
Slice up an apple.
Drizzle it with honey.
Sprinkle it with cinnamon.
And pop it in the microwave for 1 minute.
AMAZING!

Next step:
Portion Control

That's going to be a tough one.