Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Brekkie Burritos

Latin Food = Amazing
Why is it amazing?
Carbs + Fat
Carbs + Fat = weight gain
Weight gain = smaller vertical
Smaller vertical + Volleyball Player = FAIL!

You do the math (even though I already did it for you)
Eating right is going to be the roughest part of living down here so I am posting sticky notes all over my room with goals and tasty low calorie, low fat  recipes.

Today is a game day so I am allowed to eat a little more since I need the energy to go BeastMode on CataƱo tonight.
In preparation, I made myself a protein loaded breakfast burrito.


Ingredients
1/4 of an onion diced
3 cherry tomatoes cut in half
1/4 cup fresh spinach
3 eggs (whites only)
1/4 of an avocado cut into chunks
1 ounce shredded turkey
1 tortilla

This makes a pretty hefty burrito so I usually cut it in half and eat a half for breakfast and wrap the other half in tinfoil for a snack later in the day.