Thursday, July 12, 2012


Last night was the ESPY's!
I was such a stress ball/head case.  Bright lights and cameras and red carpets and tight dresses and loads of makeup melting off your face as you stand in the hot sun…..it all gives me anxiety.  I'm pretty sure it would give any female anxiety.
I'm not going to lie, my dress was pretty amazing but was so tight that if I even ate a pea, it would show somewhere around the midsection.  It reminded me of the story about the princess and the pea and all those mattresses.  Even through all those layers of muscle and insulation on my tummy, I am convinced that a little bulge would poke through if I ate a single nut.  
So hungry, hot, and not able to move….
anyone feel bad for my date yet?
I braved this event.  
Gives me some serious appreciation for spandex pants and oversized sweatshirts.
By the end of the night, I have to admit, it was a ton of fun.  Being around so many people with similar passions and goals who all have dedicated their lives to sport was inspiring.  Plus, even in my heels, I was SHORT!   
That single-handedly made the night a success.