Saturday, December 1, 2012

We just got our plane tickets to head back to New Hampshire for Christmas.  This is going to be Bode's first Christmas with his family in 15 years.  We even got lucky enough to bring Dace back with us!  
Yeeeeee!!! I'm so excited!
A real white Christmas with my new little family.
….minus the real tree…
Believe me, I put up quite a fight but Bode insisted on a fake tree.
A fake tree is definitely not my first choice.  One of my favorite parts of Christmas is traveling to the tree lot together to pick out that perfect tree and setting it up in your house with the fresh smell of pine permeating the air.  It just seems more christmasy to me.
And what I've learned from previously posting about this little difference in opinion via twitter was that 99.9% of the women will side with Bode and 99.9% of the men will side with me.  The only difference is that the women get mean and angry.
So women, leave all your Bah Humbug comments off my blog. And for those men who want to act like women and leave a Bah Humbug comment, please refrain as well.
It's Christmas dammit
…..unless the world ends on the 22nd, of course……