Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm Getting Married!

This is truly one of the most exciting times in my life. Every passing second is spent thinking and dreaming up new ideas to make this wedding amazing.

I already know it is going to be spectacular because I am marrying the man of my dreams, but how wonderful would it be to have all of your guests leave at the end of the night wishing that the night would never end?

Thankfully Matt and I have had a long engagement so I have had ample time to plan. But trust me it has not been without many ups and downs such as living in Europe, not being able to decide on a wedding gown or bridesmaid dress, not getting to try very many gowns on before making my decision, and the typical tight budget.

Yes, this may cause a small damper on some of my days but when the pieces of this intricate puzzle start falling together it is so rewarding.


We have TONS of ideas and I love the way the final image is forming in my head. I want to tell you EVERYTHING! But I should probably keep some a secret so there is still an element of surprise for our guests.

If you want to know more about what I am doing, email me because I would love to share with you.
Maybe brainstorm and get some more ideas.
MorganEBeck {at} gmail {dot} com


I can't wait until some of my friends start getting engaged (cough cough- you know who you are) so I can help them plan!!

Make sure to check out our wedding website at MatthewandMorgan.com