Friday, January 8, 2010

Sleepless In Cyprus

The past 24 hours have been the most inconvenient 24 hours of my life.

For some reason I can never sleep when Matt and I sleep at our separate apartments.
I stayed up until 5:00 a.m. without a wink of sleep. Around 4:30 I even got a Skype message from Matt asking me to wake up because he couldn't sleep either. (It's a sign!)

We talked for 30 minutes then decide to give sleeping a shot. We both fell asleep but I woke up three hours later! The Nerve!

I didn't move from my bed for another three hours with the hopes of falling back asleep.
No such luck.

I decided to solve my dilemma with the aid of Tylenol PM.

OH! I forgot to tell you that I was freaking out because I had a game tonight! And knowing me I would have crashed at 8:00 P.M. during warm ups with the three hours of sleep I got.

Back on track: I managed to sleep for another hour and a half (thanks to Tylenol PM) and got up around 4:00.

Long story short, my sleeping cycle and my body is so beyond whacked out right now. Plus, I just got home and went to take a shower but I have ZERO water coming out of any of my faucets. I am so peeved.
However, we did win our match tonight and I managed not to fall asleep on the court. Go Me!