Monday, January 11, 2010

Our Creative Kitchen

Matteo and I have been getting very creative in the kitchen. We love to go to the grocery store and get lots of great ingredients to make fantastic food and make a couple of mouth watering meals, but mouth watering meals are not so difficult with all the right ingredients.

The secret to a fantastic and fun meal is making deliciousness out of nothing. So our creativity has come with taking what we have left in the house and making meals. This way all of the food is gone before we go to the grocery store again.

Tonight I am left with rice, a little ham, a can of tuna, baked beans, edamame, and two slices of bread.

For dinner the chef is preparing baked beans with rice and chunks of ham and a tuna sammich and edamame for the appetizer. I think I get an A for effort but a F for main course.
I might have to take the rest of my hunger to McDonalds tonight.

My convertible Fillet-O-Fish

Clearly a grocery store run is on the list of to-do's for tomorrow.

See how creative you can be and share your pictures and ideas!

McDonalds Going Greek?