Friday, February 5, 2010

HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!


Two years ago today, I took a leap of faith and decided to date this man I didn't even know.

In hindsight, it was the BEST decision I have ever made.


Obviously our relationship has not been perfect.
I won't lie and say we never fight or argue, we never say things we don't mean, or we never get annoyed of each other.
But I will say I have found a man who in spite of all of our arguments, in spite of all of my flaws,
he will always be here for me
we will always find a resolution to the problems
he will never give up on making our relationship better
and he will never stop loving me.

This is more than I could ever ask for and I am so lucky to have found my soul mate.


10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MATT

* His devotion to everything in his life
*His passion for adventure
*His witty one liners
*His INCREDIBLE dance moves
*His closeness with his family
*He is one of smartest people I know
*His drive to never give up on anything in life
*The way he handles me when I am having a bad day
*His independence and values
*HE LOVES ME
Bonus: His eyebrows- they are great!


I LOVE YOU MATTHEW!
HAPPY TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY!