Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm 23 Today!

Happy Birthday to Me!
I Made it to 23!
Yes ladies and (very few) gents, that is me with my daddy on my 1st birthday a whopping 22 years ago! Check out his amazing glasses and my birthday suit. Wooohoooo nothing has changed haha

Neither my parents nor I ever thought we would see the day. And only 2 more years until I can rent a car without some ugly daily fee because these car companies think I am less responsible at 23 than I will be at 25. Ha, I'll teach those car companies a thing or two.
And this ugly little runt....with black hair? weird....is going to spend her day baking tons of goodies to share with my teammates at practice tonight and then...and then...ummmm I don't think I am doing anything else for my birthday.

Anyways, I LOVE birthdays and I am so happy mine is today.
It makes me feel Speeccciiiaallll and plus my day will be full of unlimited foot rubs.