Monday, August 2, 2010

I HAVE A HUSBAND!!!


We did it!
Minus the fact that Matthew spent the night prior to the wedding throwing up (is it really that scary to marry me?) he was still standing at the end of that isle when I walked down.
I'm not going to lie, I was a little nervous we would have to use the life size cardboard cutout we had outside our rehearsal dinner as a stand in.

But all in all the wedding was beautiful and so much fun!  The toasts were hysterical, the dancing went all the way to last call, the photo booth was a total hit, "my humps" never fails at wowing the crowd, the props took the party to the next level, the dessert stand was impeccable (nice job cam!), and the lights were killer.  Oh, and I got married to the man of my dreams!
Did I mention we had In N Out as well?
Sounds like a pretty successful night eh?


ENJOY THE PICTURES!