Friday, October 8, 2010

Oh Em Gee!

See that pretty brunette standing next to me?
Yeah, she's getting married!!!!
I would like to take all the credit and explain to everyone how this is my doing but I'll do that another time so I don't steal any immediate thunder.
But on an even more exciting note, SHE'S COMING DOWN NEXT WEDNESDAY!!
I am so so so excited.  We are going to celebrate and carve pumpkins, drink cheap bottles of champagne and try on wedding dresses, take our morning walks around the island with our Starbucks coffees so she looks good in her wedding dress, BBQ to bring in the fall, and ride around on one of these things.
Oh, I can't even tell you how excited I am to see my bestest!  It's going to be the best couple of days having her here!

*P.S. Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY