Thursday, October 7, 2010

Obsessed With Fall

The season is changing and flannel jackets are slowly coming back into style.
As the evenings slowly begin to cool, stores create warmth on the little streets of Newport by elaborately decorating their windows with little twinkling lights and warm, festive decorations to bring in the fall.  It makes for great pictures!

I am so grateful to get to spend this holiday season at home.  I truly missed this time of year when I was away in years past.
The thought of celebrating the seasons reminds me of family and spending time with loved ones, scented candles creating intense and spicy aromas, cuddling on the sofa to a great fire and rain drops outside, decorations that make you feel like you live in a fairy tale, and feasts that are fit for a king.

Oh what a wonderful time of year!

10 Things I Most Look Forward To This Fall:
  1. Carving Pumpkins
  2. Thanksgiving Dinner
  3. Carmel Apple Pops
  4. Trick or Treating
  5. NFL Football
  6. Rainy Nights and Foggy Mornings
  7. Scarves and My New Flannel
  8. Matt's 27th Birthday
  9. Snow
  10. Haunted Houses