Friday, October 15, 2010

Whoa!

So, this might be my home by Sunday.
Moscow, Russia...Anyone want to come visit?
I feel like I am on the end of a yo-yo between playing volleyball on another continent or staying in America in complete nirvana.  One second I am all balled up in your hand all comfortable and then on a whim I am sailing back and forth on a string heading into a "walk the dog."
I am not really complaining because these opportunities keep coming up.  I mean, at least I have opportunities.  But in a way I kind of am complaining.
I want to find a path and take it instead of having these little side tracked detours along the way.  It's like I am trying to walk home from school but on every block there is some middle-aged man in a huge van saying,
"Come here little girl.  Do you want some candy?"
AND I LOVE CANDY!
It's so hard for me to stay focused and flip that old man the bird and yell,
"No freaky old man, I'm walking home!"
I know this post just took a turn for the weird but I hope you kind of got the point.