Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So, I'm on a plane on my way back to Puerto Rico.
-starting to see a trend?-
I have a little over a week left in this sunny paradise which is going to be spent with early morning breakfasts followed by walks on the beach, afternoons lounging pool side in my last attempt to upgrade the sexy, and evenings hoarding three spaces at the blackjack table all while mumbling death threats to those novice players hitting on a 15 when the dealer is showing a 6.  I might even throw in a couple island adventures and a sporting event or two considering I won't be flying for 9 whole days.  
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MYSELF?!?
Appointments and plans will need to be made otherwise I am sure I will get island fever or start getting antsy and hop back on a plane home just so I can drive my beautiful new car I bought yesterday!

Happy Tuesday Love Bugs!