Monday, June 20, 2011

Wahhhhh
Running here and running there and spinning in circles.
I have been on a plane every other day and with no wifi!!
The NERVE of Delta!
I mean, there are so many things I could complain about because I have been so busy and stretching myself to the limit but I LOVE IT!  Working hard towards my dreams has been a blessing in disguise.  This hard work has kept me going and I am slowly starting to see the payoffs.  Not to mention if feels incredible to wake up in the morning and get excited to go to work as your sip down your fourth cup of hot joe.  Clearly it would be silly to attribute that excitement to the caffeine overload.
I know this doesn't sound healthy but I just love what I am doing so much that I do even have a bed time.  Camilla said it perfectly..."you go and go and go until you can't go anymore and then you just shut down."
Ladies and gentlemen, this is FACT.  When you see that 6'3'' blonde woman laying on the bench in the middle of the mall taking an afternoon siesta, well, that crazy lady is probably me.
Don't judge.

I leave you with a few random, poor quality images from the shoot in Portland.  Such a great time!  The cast and crew was unbelievable and the talent is actually staying in touch.  Definitely going to have some life long friends out of that weekend.