Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The view from my bed
 The travel bug always shows up at the most random times.
My mover and shaker personality starts to show up and I feel the need to GO.  It doesn't matter where, but I just need a change.
It helps that the next couple of weekends we have stops in Aspen and then two consecutive stops in South Beach, Miami.
It's such a bummer that they pick the most undesirable places to visit.  Psych!
So with that, I depart this Friday for Aspen and return home Monday.  Then I shoot off to Miami on the 8th, down to Puerto Rico on the 11th, and then back to Miami on the 15th.  I should be back in LA sometime around the 18th....that is unless I decide to make some other stops.  However, I am sure I will be ready to come home to my new little apartment in Hermosa.  The view from my room puts a smile on my face every day.
There's nothing like finishing a day, laying in bed, watching the sunset light up your bedroom with a cool ocean breeze blowing on your face.
I must have done something right in a past life to get this lucky.