Saturday, November 26, 2011


Lately...

I have made the commitment to training the next five years to get me ready to compete in the 2016 Olympics in Rio.

I signed with Creative Artist's Agency (CAA) to represent me on my journey to the Olympics along with  my manager, Jejuan Guillory who just so happens to be an Emmy Award winning producer, along with my pain the ass personal assistant, Kaylee Aizenstadt.

I have been eating a lot more veggies and tofu.  I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.  Makes me feel like I should move back to Berkeley.

I went back up to San Francisco for Camilla's bridal shower and actually enjoyed Northern California for once.  It didn't hold that typical morbid/depressing feeling I am usually greeted with upon my arrival.

Have slowly moved away from my usual coffee and more towards tea.  I'm not sure why but I think it's because someone told me tea was better for me.

I have been getting more into dressing up and looking cute on a daily basis.  It's hard to move away from my lulu's but I think it's time to grow up.

But the fact that my skin breaking out like that of a 15 year old little boy who refuses to shower after football practice is not helping!

I have been really really happy