Wednesday, February 22, 2012


There is never a dull moment in Puerto Rico.
Don't get me wrong, I love this place and the weather is gorgeous and the food is delicious and super fattening and makes me OH so happy, but that doesn't make up for the amount of drama that goes on in this tiny little island.  From car accidents, to shootings, to people fighting or cat calling like they are out of some X-rated movie.  I don't know who told men that "Ohhh Baby, F*%& Me" would get them a conversation or a phone number but i'm pretty darn close to giving one of them an elbow to the teeth.
Oh, not to mention one of the many recent stories: due to a disagreement between two parties (one affiliated with my team and the other being and outside party) someone snuck into my complex (it's gated so they pulled some James Bond shit) stole the license plate from my car (you can't drive a car without plates or tags here or your ass goes to jail) 10 minutes before I had to leave for my match and left a note on my window telling me to call them.  And did I mention that the car wasn't starting either?  So, after ranting and raving and pacing all around the parking lot as i'm listening to this person try to explain and justify this nonsense, I finally (with much encouragement from my mother) jumpstart the car and drive it anyways.
Luckily I play a sport where it's easy to take out aggression, so banging the ball around that court felt awesome.......until we lost.
WAHHHH WAHHHH

Adventures and stories....
T.B.C.