Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is Losing Weight One Of Your New Year's Resolutions? Well Here Is How To Do It!

If any of you have an iphone or an ipod touch you are in luck!
If you wanted to lose weight for your New Year's Resolution and have an ipod or iphone you are in greater luck!

Fit Now has created an application called Lose It! This is, by far, my favorite application and has made me more successful with my weight loss than anything I have ever done in the past. I have lost 15 lbs since I have started this program and it has increased my awareness of the right foods to eat. Because of this I am feeling healthier and more energetic than ever.
(For those of you who know me, you cringe at the idea of more energy. I know.)

Lose It! allows you to set a goal of how much weight you want to lose per week, your desired weight, and your age. Lose it! then scientifically calculates a daily calorie budget which will be a helpful guideline so you can lose that unwanted weight. It will also determine the date you will reach your desired weight if you follow the program.

How awesome is that? You know exactly when you will step on that scale and see your magic number appear! I LOVE IT!

In order to stay on track each day, Lose It! provides a journal for you to record your food and exercise to help you stay within your budget. To make things even easier, Lose It! has already calculated all nutritional values for most foods and calories burned during almost every exercise so the only research necessary is finding the food or exercise in the searchable database they provide!

This is one of the most effective programs I have ever used. Not to mention it is so much more gratifying to accomplish this on your own and save that extra cash you would spend on those expensive, trendy weight loss programs.

So IN LOVE with this program! I highly recommend it.

*Don't forget to exercise regularly even if it is just 20 minutes a day and drink a lot of water.
This will help tremendously. Not to mention the benefits of better looking skin and a tighter hiney!

If you decide to do this, please keep me updated with your progress. I would love to hear your success stories!