Friday, February 12, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

For some reason I am really feeling like participating in activities today.
I want to engage with people, escape homesickness, and enjoy TODAY
and what better way to start a day full of sunshine
than with Fill in the Blank Friday!
{courtesy of Lauren}

1. I am hoping my Valentine's day this year includes, a romantic dinner of the rooftop of my apartment complex full of stories, cuddles, kisses and sharing the night with my best friend.

2. My biggest guilty pleasure is Fashion Tv, I love watching the models walk down the runway, What Not To Wear, SUGAR, & of course Facebook.

3. I am most proud of my accomplishments: graduating college, following my dreams and succeeding, the change I have seen in myself and how I have grown as a person .

4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be my lululemon pants and an american apparel deep v shirt with either my diamond or pearl studs. Add a fleece on top of all of this or a cute sweatshirt and I am a very happy camper.

5. People are truly a mystery. You never really know someone completely and they will always have something that will surprise you decades down the road. However, when you find the good people they enrich your life in insurmountable ways.

6. I would rather get on a plane and fly home right now and see my family and go shopping and eat sushi and mexican food than go to practice and wake up in this bed tomorrow.

7. I love my life, my fiance, my kitty, my family more than any guilty pleasure, adoring looks, big dogs, traveling the world


*image via