Monday, December 28, 2009

Miss Morgan

My name is Morgan and I like to think I am a simple person but truly I am as complicated as they come. I would love it if my fiance could read my mind, I can never decide what I want to eat, I complain about things I don't like but then I don't do anything about it. But that is only one side of me. I also love to go with the flow. I love to solve problems and help others. However there really is no telling which side of me will wake up each morning. Get the picture?

I always tend to make people a little angry because I march to the beat of my own drum and I am often a bit careless when it comes to other people's opinions regarding me.

This may explain as to why so many people have such a false perception of me. People view me as bitchy, stuck up, and just not very nice. They see a wild child who loves to party and is a total flirt. Truth is, I am probably one of the most loyal, kind, generous, home bodies you will ever meet. I guard myself from those people in the world who are fake and live their lives to be accepted by society. I live mine to find my soulmates and to experience life with people who make me stronger, smarter, and happier.

I believe life is way too short to just be friends with everyone and waste your time being friends with people who are rude and would stab you in the back to benefit themselves. Why? It just doesn't make sense to me. Don't get me wrong. I do believe you must always be nice to people and take the higher road regardless of their malignant energy but don't waste your time building a friendship with these people.

Anyways....blogging is complicated. There are so many things to write and so many things that go through my brain (most that should probably not be put on here but knowing me I will put it on here)