Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bon Voyage BeBe!

Today is a sad day.

Matt just left for Italy and will not be back until Thursday.
The next couple of days are going to be lonely without him.

Little Notes to Whom It May Concern:

Airplane- Fly safe and bring my stud muffin back to me
Italy- enjoy my fiance. He is great.
Hotel Arte- help him sleep well so he doesn't turn into a giant Fuss Pot!
Perugia- play your best so when Anorthosis comes out victorious it will be because we are better.
Italian Women- eat your hearts out but keep your hands to yourself. Oh, and do not give him your number. He won't call.
Merchandise on the streets of Italy- Look very appealing so Matt comes back with a little surprise for me :)
Mario's- Feed that man well. He has been looking forward to this reunion for a longggg time.

Thank you

I LOVE YOU MATTHEW! HAVE FUN, PLAY WELL, AND DON'T MISS ME TOO MUCH ;)