Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Love Lunch Dates...

Yes, I will take a side of backgammon with my hot fudge brownie, double ice cream sundae.

Today Matt and I went to Bennigan's in Limassol for a little lunch date.
It was great. We sat and shared stories, held hands, and told each other how much we loved one another.
Gosh we are so corny but it only makes me LOVE us more!

We decided to celebrate our health and our happiness with a great big, fatty, greasy FEAST!

*Please refrain from vomitting after reading the following

My lunch consisted of:
An Oreo milkshake with whipped cream and a cherry
Fried mozzarella sticks, potato skins with bacon and cheese, and chicken fingers for our appetizer
A big cheeseburger with fries
Coffee and a brownie sundae with two scoops of ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream, and a cherry for dessert

I stopped at the cardiologist on my way home.

Needless to say my lunch will be my only meal for today. But man, was it completely and totally worth it.

We knew we would not want to move after our massive feast so we brought games! We set up our backgammon board and played for about an hour and then pulled out the cards and played for another 20 minutes or so.

Yes we got awkward stares and hints to leave the restaurant so they could seat other people even though the restaurant was half empty.

Side Note: Do you hate it as much as we do when your waiters stand at the side of the table and loiter until you decide what you want to eat? Gew! Drives me BONKERS!

Anyways, it was a fantastic lunch date!