Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bag Tag

YOU'RE IT!

Okay so a woman's purse is one of the most sacred items she owns.
Every piece inside of it is an intricate part to her puzzle
Some not so necessary,
others imperative to the ongoings of her daily life.

So this is just a little something fun to see what makes you tick.

Step 1: Take a picture of EVERYTHING you have inside of your purse
Step 2: Write a little description of each thing
Step 3: Post it

*not to mention this gives you a reason to empty out your purse and organize


The contents of my purse changes often.
I tend to put so much stuff in there that it is difficult to carry
hence my HUGE body bag type purses

So from top to bottom

1. You will see a huge ball of yarn and a blanket I have been knitting for my sister's new baby, Stella. She isn't born yet so I still have time to work on it. I love carrying this around because I tend to get bored very easily so this provides easy entertainment.
2. My Sunglasses and their case. I LOVE MY SUNGLASSES! Great for days you just don't want to wear makeup and essential when driving.
3. Gum. I live on this stuff.
4. Four tubes of Chapstick. Four! The curse of anemia is that the sides of your mouth always cracks. It's obnoxious.
5. The most incredible hand creme ever! Nivea. So for those of you who are getting to know me, I think I have the ugliest hands known to man. I have 80 year old skin on my 22 year old hands. I pray, and hope, and dream that this stuff will work so I put it on religiously.
6. Hair clip and headband for the days when I wear my hair down for something. The moment the event is over my hair is going up.
7. 24 Hour Energy for my sleepless nights. Comes in very handy for my volleyball practices.
8. Hand Sanitizer and Hand Wipe: You never know who doesn't wash their hands after they poop.
9. Day Planner/Calendar and Pen: I love love love love to mark things in my calendar. I feel like I have a purpose each day when something is written down whether it just be chores, errands, or actual meetings or games.
10. Camera: Never know when you are going to have to catch an unforgettable moment.
11. Ipod & Headphones: Every day needs a soundtrack. This is also my ROCK for cardio. Just something about certain songs that make you want to kick ass.
12. Iphone: texting
13. Wallet: That beast of a wallet holds everything. I love it and I also love black patent leather. Plus I need an abnormally large wallet to fit inside my abnormally large purses.

So now that you have all seen my uninteresting purse, it's time to share yours.