Saturday, March 27, 2010

Decisions. Decisions.

#1 Problem when planning a wedding...

YOU OVER THINK EVERYTHING!

So I come to you to talk some sense into me...

Lighting makes a room right?
Think about going to a club and walking inside to a huge space that has crazy lights and snazzy colors and everything about it is just so sexy (not that sexy is what I am going for) but then you go into that same club the next morning to pick up your phone that you left on the back of the toilet during your potty break and the place looks like a total train wreck.
I know you all know what I am talking about.
So with the power of lighting, I want to turn our reception room into something magnificent. I want jaws to drop because of the cool atmosphere and I want peoples' feet to subconsciously start tapping because the lights on the dance floor give you the need to shake your hiney.

So with that, here are some images of the lighting schemes I like.





Which is your favorite?