Monday, March 22, 2010

It's All About The Cake


So after searching for months and months and going through hundreds if not thousands of pictures, I have come to the conclusion that a majority of wedding cakes are SO UGLY!

People put all this garbage on their cakes that just destroys them.

Feeling a little frustrated/discouraged right now. I don't know if I will find that perfect cake that makes my heart go.

So my second conclusion right now is the simpler, the better. It's much easier to go with less and really jazz up the table by floating the cake over some flowers or adding tons of candles to create a really cool ambiance.


If anyone knows of any fantastic cakes or sites I must look at please send them my way.


I'm serious. I need all the help I can get with this.


Please...

Oh! And if you haven't already entered my giveaway, check it out here!

*Images via somewhere on the web