Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wooohoooo

Such a successful day.
Had a callback this morning for Old Navy and then meandered on over to Wasserman Media Group for another meeting.
It's incredible how other people's moods can seriously alter mine.  I got to interact with so many happy people today which just put the biggest smile on my face.  I now feel super motivated.  Almost like I should go help someone out.
Anyone need any help?
But other than that I feel like I can finally breathe considering the last few days have been super busy.

I got to work all weekend which was a blessing but totally exhausting.  I met some really cool people at the shoots who could potentially be awesome friends.  It's so exciting to meet quality people in Los Angeles.  I wish it occurred more often.
Not to mention one of the girls had the most incredibly teeth I have ever seen!

*image via