Thursday, September 30, 2010

Failed and Completely Embarrassed

I couldn't even bring myself to post what I ate yesterday.  I have been such a horrible example.  Now that I finally start paying attention to what I eat I feel like it's getting worse than what it normally is.  Maybe it was always this bad but I never really took the time to pay attention to what I put in my mouth.  Maybe it's a blessing in disguise that I have started doing this for the sake of the blog.  It seems like the purpose has changed for the sake of my health.
My scale has turned into my worst enemy and I am honestly embarrassed to be telling you guys this but I had
12 Macarons
Custard Filled, Chocolate Glazed Donut
Ooey Gooey Bar
Red Velvet Cupcake
Twix
And I can't even remember the rest.

I'm slightly mortified.
Today has been on the up and up though.  After yesterday's eye opener, I kicked myself in the butt and am really focusing on consuming the right foods.

Hopefully I come to you guys tomorrow with better news.

P.S. I really really want to do a giveaway.  I have some super cute designer purses, thanks to my aunt, that I would love to give away along with some other great stuff.  So, if you already follow my blog and haven't clicked the follow button, go ahead and do so.  If I hit 100 followers by Sunday, I'll do an awesome giveaway on Monday!