Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Let's Try This Again

This tortilla crusted tilapia is amazing and it comes frozen from Costco.  Pop it in the oven for 20 minutes and Voila, dinner.  It doesn't even taste fishy.
A few weeks ago I wanted to lose a couple lbs and I falsely claimed that I would post what I ate everyday along with my weight.  I think my ambitious goal only lasted 4 days.
But as they say, try, try again.

Beginning weight 9/27: 167

Current Weight 9/28: 165.5
Asparagus Recipe

Ingredients
1/4 Cup Water
1/4 Cup Olive oil
1-2 Cloves Garlic
1/4 Cup White Wine
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Pepper
3 Tablespoons Butter
30 Asparagus Spears
1 Lemon

Directions
In a large frying pan, mix all the ingredients (except asparagus and lemon) together on high heat until it comes to a simmer. Lower to medium/high heat and place asparagus in pan.  Cook the asparagus until it can easily be pierced with a fork (roughly 5-8 minutes).  Remove asparagus with tongs and squeeze lemon wedge on top.

Serves 3-4