Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend Dilemmas

Most people look forward to the weekends so they can catch a break from life or just a few seconds to themselves.  Maybe it's just the need for a breath of fresh air and a day outside of the office away from their co-workers.
Clearly as most of you have noticed, I am not like most people.  
I am that annoying friend who looks forward to the weekends because that means all of my friends do not have obligations such as work which, for me, means HUMAN INTERACTION!!! 
Yesssss!
So even though you wanted a free day or just some "you" time, I am that friend who will deny you of that luxury and make you hang out with me.
Needless to say, this weekend was a Blast!
I had friends, a boat, and summer finally came!
Better late than never.
We scooted around the bay and docked at a restaurant to grab a quick bite of breakfast.
Popular menu choice was the breakfast burrito.
Have I mentioned how much I love where I live?
We made friends with the locals.
Then Lindsey and I did a little shopping on Balboa Island.
And I finished the day off nicely by devouring seven cupcakes.

Now the next step is figuring out how I can do this every day....
Beginning with getting someone to quit their job.