Sunday, October 24, 2010

St. Petersburg


I really wish I could have taken some more pictures of this place.  It was gorgeous!

Some girls from the team.  Thanks coach for the bunny ears.
Going deeper and deeper into the earth....or just down to the subway.
I can't wait until I have some free time to come back to St. Petersburg and explore.  It is such a pretty place...minus the constant rain.  Plus, this entire city is such a great location to people watch and we all know how much I love to do that.  
The range in fashion is absurd.   I saw people wearing cat ears and an entire fire red ensemble all the way to high fashion/cover of vogue amazing fur coats and stilettos.  And let me also state that Paris has failed in comparison to St. Petersburg if they were competing for the title of "City of Love."  Regardless of the weather, I have never seen so many couples outside canoodling, and smooching, and holding hands.  It makes me miss my mister.