Sunday, April 17, 2011

When God created breakfast for athletes, this is what he made....
PROTEIN PANCAKES!!
So now that I have discovered this little secret recipe for a low carb, high protein, incredibly filling and overly satisfying, HEALTHY breakfast, I decided it would only be fair to share it with all of you.

Ingredients
2 spoons full of nonfat cottage cheese
3 egg whites
1/2 pack of instant oatmeal

Directions
Set the pan on LOW heat.  I know you're overly excited to make these, but these puppies will burn!
Mix all ingredients together.
Pam your pan.
Pour on your batter and watch the magic happen.
It is time to flip when they are puffy.
Don't jump the gun either!

Makes 4-5 Pancakes.

I added bananas and sugar free raspberry Jam since it's a game day for me but they are also good with some fresh blueberry puree or even plain.

You can thank me later.
ENJOY!