Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hasta Luego Puerto Rico

I told you I wasn't going to be able to make it until the 1st of June without jumping back on a plane.  I lasted five days and was ready to jet back to California.  So here I am, in 27F, flying high above the clouds back home.
I really enjoyed this little vacation laying poolside at the El San Juan hotel for a few days considering I am about to tackle 72 hour work weeks full of blood, gallons of sweat, and most likely double the amount of tears.  However, I do have a special visitor that I am so looking forward to see.  
Are you surprised when I say it's Camilla?
Of course not.
She's picking me up from the airport tonight so we can start our 24 hour visit immediately with some girly gossip followed by a slumber party and morning walk around Balboa Island.
Just like old times!