Sunday, July 17, 2011

I have been working myself harder and harder every day.  I have been making connections and meeting new friends.  I have been putting my life out there in order to accomplish my dreams and I wanted to share with you some of the feedback I have been getting. 

"People who don't like dogs cannot be trusted.  Bet u liked **** two faced biatch!! Keep workin it!  The more people get to know you the more they realize what you are!"

"Do you have girl friends?  Party girl the guy like you for one thing.  "Friends" code for you are a selfish whore who will never be with them for more than a night or two!"

"People with a clean conscience don't have problems sleeping!  Justsayin"

"You will never have Chobani endorse you.  As a mother you are not a good influence!  It is a disgrace you like to party and pose rather than keep the marriage vows you took!  Matthew is better without you!"

"Maybe you can find a guy at the ESPY's.  BS him into marrying you than fuck him over too!  No good!!"

"Did u pay for ur ESPY tkts or get them on ur back?"

"How can you play volleyball and be so fat?  Your little bikini pants should be bigger.  Your ass and thighs wouldn't look so big."

"Chobani has a morals clause and looks into your past contracts and cancellations.  You will enver be hired by them."

"U fucked up Matt's life now ur tryin with ******.  Ur spoiled OC chick, no work ethic, make and cancel contracts!  U r a loser."

"#TOOMUCHPROXIDE #NOCLASSBITCH"

....and the list goes on for days.....

I am entertained by the cowards who share their opinions from behind pseudo email address and Facebook profiles.  However, I still fail to understand as to why they have chosen to attack my close friends as well with the same kind of deliberate hate to the point where they have had to change their email addresses, delete Facebook accounts, and change phone numbers.  My dedication and my desire are too strong to let this crap bring me down.  So thank you haters for keeping me motivated because clearly I am doing something right.
Keep feeding my fire!


“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.” -Theodore Roosevelt


I CAN AND WILL DO THIS!!