Thursday, July 21, 2011

If you are ever in Hermosa Beach, you must stop by this coffee shop.
Java Man has become my office.  I spend every morning perched up at the high table looking out the window, sipping on a jumbo flavor of the day.
Today just so happens to be "Hawaiian Hazelnut."
My favorite!
It's a block away from the beach and across the street from all of the volleyball offices which makes my life so incredibly easy when in need of any retreat or advice.
The most exciting part about this little hole in the wall haven I have found is the constant rotation of a large variety of fresh muffins and pastries which change on a daily basis.
Obviously they stick to their staples like the Morning Glory Muffin and Gluten Free Banana Muffins but it's always exciting to see what sort of experimental treats are out each day.

It's been nice creating a new home in this little town.