Thursday, July 7, 2011

So by Tuesday, I actually meant Thursday.
When it comes to my diet, my issue is not the moving and the shaking part.  I move plenty.  It's my eating.  Plus, it's a proven study that you will have a greater results by changing the way you eat vs. increasing your physical activity.  Obviously a combination of the two is ideal.
So here is my game plan...
It consists of many of my least favorite things....
rules.
1, water, water, water
It turns outs a lot of the time I think I am really hungry, I am actually thirsty.   And even if i'm not thirsty then pushing fluids will not only curb my hunger but will also provide other great benefits such as great skin!
2. Only eat when I'm hungry
This is going to be the hardest thing for me to do.  I would consider eating a hobby at this point.  I guess I am going to have to find things to do to keep me occupied now.
3. Eat only foods that come from the earth.
This means no more fake stuff with chemicals. I.E. fake sugar, diet products, none of it.  Increasing the intake of plant like foods.
4.  Taper my intake of calories over the course of the day.
This means eat a big breakfast, smaller lunch, and even smaller dinner.
5. Rules are made to be broken!
Enjoy a Fat Friday and treat myself to foods I try to avoid from the rest of the week.  It will be the only way to keep my sanity.