Saturday, October 15, 2011

I have 4 days to get photo shoot ready.
Luckily my friend Michael just drove out here from New Jersey and he just so happens to be a stud and a workout fanatic.

{Remember that shoot I did in Portland? Well this is him taking charge on set and putting the rest of us to shame}
This morning he took me to school with the workout from H-E-Double Hockey Stick
Circuits and running and squats and lunges.....all in the sand!
This workout had nothing to do with targeting problem areas or firming up.  The point of our torture hour, which I learned much later, was about mental toughness.
He kept telling me that my mind would give out before my body and me being my naive self considered them to be erroneous claims.
Guess what....
he was right.
(It pains me to say that)
Don't get me wrong, my body is aching in muscles I didn't even know I had, but my mind is even more tired.
I think once we find a happy medium where I don't want to drug myself with pain killers before the following day's workout and Michael can still run me into the ground, I will share some of the things he is having me do so you guys can participate (possibly event join).