Sunday, January 15, 2012

Skin Favs


1. Murad Acne Cleanser- With how much I workout, it's so so so important for me to use some sort of medicated face wash to prevent breakouts.  I live and breathe Murad products.  Make sure you try the acne face mask as well.  It's great for spot treatments too.

2. Neutrogena Sunscreen SPF 70- Say no to sun damage and wrinkles!  I wear this daily.

3. Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel (Extra Strength)- These little pads are AMAZING!  I love using these after nights that require me to wear a ton of makeup.  It always prevents me from breaking out the next day.

4. Smart Water- The most important item on this list.  Along with multiple other health benefits, this water keeps my skin hydrated and provides me with a creamy, even complexion and a healthy glow.

5. Murad Vitamin C Cleanser- I use this after every practice to prevent further sun damage.  It's not great with preventing breakouts but it does wonders removing environmental impurities while rehydrating my skin resulting in a very even skin tone and glow.