Monday, March 5, 2012



Lately, I have been totally jazzed on finding fantastic quotes that speak to me in some sort of way.  They provide that much needed motivation to get me through the day or to start that daunting task/project.  Some quotes I find actually make me want to workout or eat right or even clean my home.  It's kind of crazy to think about the impact words have and yet the people who spoke them never planned to inspired hundreds if not thousands of others.

Some of my latest finds....

"You have enemies? GOOD! That means you stood up for something in your life."

"Life is short. Break the RULES, FORGIVE quickly, KISS slowly, LOVE truly, LAUGH uncontrollably and NEVER REGRET anything that made you SMILE"

"Don't let the best you have done so far be the standard for the rest of your life."

"When you feel like quitting, think about why you started."

"Eventually all the pieces fall into place. Until then laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason"