Friday, September 21, 2012

Life On A Boat



The boat life is.....interesting.
It's growing on me.
The constant rocking, even when walking on dry land, took a little getting used to.
The room service to the boat from the Marriott, I adapted to quite well.
Waking up on the water, I LOVE.
And our unobstructed view of the sunset every night is like adding an exclamation point to the end of each day.
(girls love that crap)
Blasting my music and not having to worry about anyone hearing it is a total blessing, minus the fact that my walls are glass and everyone gets to point and laugh at my super white girl moves.
Having a captain's quarters as a "dog house" for Bode provides some laughs and some peace of mind.

The one thing I don't think I will ever get used to are the people who think it's totally okay to just come on the boat and start talking to you.  
I'm pretty sure I never walked into a stranger's family room to start a conversation and introduce myself.  
Especially when the opening comment usually falls along the lines of, 
"Oh, I haven't seen this boat here before. Is it new?"
.......Well sir, I'll give you one guess.
And I am willing to put money on your answer being correct........
I think a bell on the outside is going to be the next installation on this massive piece of floating metal.

Other than the lack of privacy, I guess it's not all that bad.

Hope everyone has an INCREDIBLE weekend!
I'm planning on it.